Hi there. I am Marie Cooper and this is my blog. Feel free to browse.
Please don't leave it as you found it. Comment or doodle or.........something.
- I'm a mountain biking chick who lives in an area of the country that is predominantly flat.
- I'm an actor and member of The Common Lot theatre group. I'm currently performing Shakespeare's Timon of Athens at the Sewell Barn Theatre in Norwich.
- I'm a bouncy, easily excitable, non-conformist of weirdly eclectic background (chemistry, computer science and business/marketing......long story)
- I don't take life seriously. I think this is the only one we get so I intend on enjoying it.
- I sing to myself on a regular basis, much to the abhorrence of my son who often likes to point out that my chirpy, infectious, happiness disgusts him.
- I like to climb up stuff.
- I'm a strong believer in inbound/permission marketing. I want to be remarkable, take risks and stand out from the crowd. I'm a nice ethical, fluffy marketer that you can take home to your mum...not one of "those" marketers...boooo hiss
- Naruto Shippuden. I haz all the love for it.
- If I could live on Stilton cheese without dying or becoming the size of a house, I probably would.
- I want to live in a castle and ride dragons.
- I can occasionally (if somewhat reluctantly) be found running around in circles for the good of my health.
- I have a love/hate relationship with my cat. His name is 3.14159265359 but we call him Pi for short.
I like doing things that I don't like just to keep myself on my toes.Edit: I changed my mind. I do that a lot. I don't like doing things I don't like. I intend on avoiding as many of these things as possible. I can however be easily persuaded to do stupid things in the guise of a challenge.